Sunday, May 3, 2009

more progress


So finally I changed that crappy head and the hands. It looks soooo much better now I think.
Sadly drawing the robots is taking up waaay more time then expected. I draw the front plates, back platers and inner workings in different layers to make it easier to animate the hearts lighting up in a heart beat rythm easier.

I'm really afraid I'm going to have to make a concesion.. maybe not 3 robots but just one? I mean.. It's not even finished yet, and I still have to color it and animate it and I didnt even research the tec stuff. It's so scary!

Well anyway, this is the best project I've ever worked on, I love my bots and I'm not sleeping that well and I'm sort of getting a bit err... a bit crazy :p
Time for a nap!

4 comments:

  1. Starting to look really damn good ^^ Are the limbs supposed to look, uhm... floaty? Or will there be internal wiring, cogs and such visible there? Guess they might look more divine, floating, more robotic with wires. Or maybe energy? Tell meeeee :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops, didnt really read the explanation, inner workings coming later, check ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. no wiring, but lights and the shield type things also have a back. But I'm seriously sooo far behind now. it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calm down, focus, you're gonna rock this project! YOSH!

    ReplyDelete